The Traprock Group Association Inc. are pleased to invite you to our 2016 Traprock Health, Nutrition and Movement Forum to be held on Friday 4th March at the Terrica Woolshed.
The one day event will focus on human nutrition and the rapidly growing evidence showing vital relationships between both diet quality and potential nutritional deficiencies and mental health.. It will also cover preventative nutrition in relation to chronic illness and cancer, as well as a different perspective as to how we move and train for fitness.
The following guest speakers will be speaking:
NUTRITIONIST Sheridan Williamson of "Changing Habits"
- Gut health and the gut brain connection
- Chronic disease and cancer prevention
- Latest scientific research on which foods are bad for us and why.
DIETITIAN Margot Hawker
- Chronic disease and cancer prevention through food
- Osteoporosis, joint and bone health
MOVEMENT SPECIALIST Luke Hobbs
- How to move better & improve joint integrity
- Stress fortification
- Why laborers & farmers are significantly stronger than most professional athletes
Commencement is 9:00 am sharp so please arrive 10-15 minutes earlier for registration and seating. Charge for non-members $30/head. Check the website and Traprock emails regularly to keep informed of any changes that may occur. RSVPs are essential in order for catering and seating.