Horticulture: What can be grown on the Traprock?
At the Natural Resources meeting before the Christmas party, the question was asked: what can be grown on the Traprock?
Traprock members are invited to a horticulture field day where we will try to answer this fairly extensive question.
Where: Rosemary Hill Orchard, 831 Inglewood Road, Stanthorpe
When: Tuesday 28th March starting at 10:00am.
Provided: BBQ lunch and drinks at about 1:00pm (finish after lunch)
Bring: Hat and decent shoes
* Preliminary DAF analysis of 55 vegetable crops, 41 fruit crops and more for their growing requirements
* Detailed financial analysis of Blueberry production (Andrew Zull, DAF)
* Supply chain management in horticulture (Justin Heaven, DAF)
* Why cherries are being grown at Rosemary Hill, including an orchard walk
* New tree fruit varieties (Gavin Porter, ANFIC)
* Jujubes (Chinese dates)
Please RSVP below by 21st of March to secure your spot!